Ingredients for Making Turkey Salad with Orange and Arugula
- Turkey fillet 200 g
- Orange 1 pc.
- Arugula 50 g
- Oil (olive, vegetable) for frying and dressing
- Sesame 1 table. a spoon
- Soy Sauce 50 ml
- Salt to taste
- Greens (parsley, mint) 2-3 branches
- Main Ingredients: Turkey, Orange
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Hammer, Paper napkins, Salad bowl, Deep plate, Stove, Frying pan, Culinary spatula, Spoon
Making turkey salad with orange and arugula:
Step 1: Marinate Turkey Meat ...To give poultry meat a particularly interesting flavor, marinate it in soy sauce. But in order - we’ll rinse the fillet, clean it from the films and cut into small pieces. To make the meat better absorb the marinade and become softer, gently beat the pieces on both sides with a special hammer. Pour soy sauce into a deep plate, put turkey slices into it, mix and leave to soak for half an hour.
Step 2: Prepare the ingredients.
Step 3: Cook the turkey salad with orange and arugula.A large beautiful salad bowl is gradually filled with ready-made ingredients - pieces of turkey, orange and greens - arugula, parsley and mint. Add salt and spices to taste and mix. Salad ready!
Step 4: Serve the turkey salad with orange and arugula.Before serving, you need to sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds and serve separately. If you season salad, then it will lose its beautiful bright appearance. As a dressing, serve in a separate gravy boat soy sauce and olive oil. Such a salad is good as a light breakfast or a side dish for more hearty dishes. Enjoy your meal!
- - The ingredients can be changed - turkey for chicken, orange for grapefruit, etc.
- - Salad meat can be boiled in salted water with the addition of bay leaves and black pepper peas. This will enhance the aroma and taste of meat.
- - Orange peel can be used for other dishes.
- - Sesame can be removed from the recipe or replaced with chopped nuts. However, remember that nuts have more calories.