Parma Chicken Ingredients
- Chicken fillet (breast) 4 pcs.
- Spaghetti 450 g
- Onion 1 pc.
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Cheese (parmesan, mozzarella) grated 1 cup
- Tomato paste 2 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar 1-2 table. spoons
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Italian Herbs seasoning to taste
- Breadcrumbs (pancake flour) 0.3 cups - for breading
- Vegetable oil (olive, sunflower) to taste
- Greens (parsley, basil) to taste
- Main Ingredients Chicken
- Serving 4 servings
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Cutting board, Colander or slotted spoon, Stove, Pans, Pan, Hammer
Cooking Parma chicken:
Step 1: Prepare the breading.Proper breading is the key to the success of delicious Parma chicken, and you need to cook it as follows: mix breadcrumbs with a couple of tablespoons of grated cheese, add a couple of teaspoons of salt, a tablespoon of Italian Herbs seasoning and pepper to taste. Mix thoroughly. the breading is ready!
Step 2: Prepare the sauce.
Step 3: Fry the chicken breasts.To do this, we need a previously prepared breading and a preheated, greased frying pan. To begin, we rinse the breasts with running water, remove the skin and films. We will beat the finished meat on both sides to make it softer. Bone the breasts breaded on both sides and spread them on the pan. Fry the breasts until golden brown for 2-3 minutes on each side, then turn off the heat and put the fried breasts in a pan with sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese and finely chopped greens. Cover and cook over low heat until the cheese melts.
Step 4: Boil the spaghetti.Spaghetti as a side dish is already part of the recipe, but of course this does not mean that you cannot replace it with any other. It is better to cook spaghetti in a large pan, in a large amount of water - since during cooking they increase in weight by 2 times. The calculation of the proportion is - per 100 g of dry spaghetti - 1 liter of water. First, add a little salt to the water so that it boils faster, and spaghetti carefully and gradually spread in boiling water, trying not to break them. Boil spaghetti for 7-10 minutes, then throw them in a colander to allow excess water to drain, and drain the water from the pan. Spaghetti should be washed only if you have digested them. Put the finished spaghetti back into the pan.
Step 5: Serve the finished Parma chicken.We serve Parma-style chicken in this way: first we put spaghetti on the bottom of a deep plate, then chicken breast, pour sauce, garnish with grated cheese and herbs. Serve the dish immediately so that it does not have time to cool. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you could not find the necessary seasoning, then you can use its components - both separate and all together. The composition of the seasoning is: oregano, basil, savory, and onions and garlic are already used in the recipe. This composition of herbs will give the dish an aromatic and flavorful bouquet characteristic of Italian cuisine.
- - Instead of tomato paste, chopped tomatoes can be used.
- - Choose spaghetti from durum wheat, bright yellow. Such pasta does not boil, they are less high-calorie and much more useful.
- - To prevent the spaghetti from sticking together during cooking, you can add a teaspoon of sunflower oil to the water. Also stir them occasionally.