Ingredients for making Christmas tree salad
- Boiled pork 300 grams
- Canned mushrooms (champignons) 200 grams
- 1 carrot
- 4 eggs
- Onion 1 pc.
- Hard cheese 200-250 grams
- Nuts (walnuts) 100 grams
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Vegetable oil 5 tablespoons
- Mustard 1 tablespoon
- Dill greens 1 bunch
- Vinegar (natural apple) 2 tablespoons
- Pomegranate seeds several pcs.
- Оль teaspoon table salt
- Main Ingredients Mushrooms
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole - 2 amount, Bowls (by the number of ingredients), Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Grater, Cutting board, Knife, Sieve, Cooker, Serving dish
Cooking Christmas Tree Salad:
Step 1: Preprocessing the ingredients.Wash the eggs and carrots. Place the carrots in a pot of boiling salt water, cook 15 to 20 minutes until cooked. Cook hard-boiled eggs (8 - 10 minutes after boiling), cool with cold water. Peel, wash, chop, and pickle the onions for 15 minutes in water mixed with vinegar (1 tablespoon each).
Step 2: Making Salad Dressing.
Step 3: Grind the ingredients.Peel the carrots, grate them on a fine grater, cut the boiled pork into small cubes or straws. Wash the dill and chop a few twigs finely. Egg whites and cheese grate on a coarse grater. Grind all the ingredients individually. Mash walnuts in a mortar.
Step 4: Put the salad in layers.Lay the salad in layers on a serving dish. The first layer will be chopped boiled pork, sprinkle with finely chopped dill, grease it with a lightly cooked dressing. Mushrooms need to be removed from the jar and, without slicing, we will distribute with the next layer. Spread it with sauce too.
Step 5: Decorate the Christmas Tree Dish.We spread the onions on mushrooms with sauce, cheese and carrots on them, then the rest of the dressing on the carrot layer. Then pour egg whites and crushed nuts. From dill branches, you need to form a Christmas tree and decorate it with pomegranate seeds.
Step 6: Serve the Christmas Tree Salad.The salad is served in a serving plate, then laid out in portions. "Christmas tree" is an independent dish, it can be prepared not only on holiday, but also for dinner and as a second dish. Good appetite!
- - Before preparing salad dressing "Christmas tree" mustard can be diluted with milk or honey, this will give a softer and more delicate flavor to the sauce.
- -If half the onion is left and if it is soaked, it will dry out and lose all its taste, therefore, it can be rubbed with butter or margarine.
- - Dill, and the rest of the greens, is rich in vitamins, the fresher it is, the tastier and healthier. To preserve the freshness of greens for longer, it can be stored in a closed, dry pan.