Ingredients for Making Stuffed Turkey Roll
- Turkey fillet 1 kg
- Onion 1 pc.
- Champignons 70 g
- Bacon 50 g
- Cheese (cream) 150 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Ground paprika to taste
- Thyme to taste
- Rosemary to taste
- Dried basil to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Butter for lubricating the roll
- Main Ingredients
- Portion 5-6
Inventory:Crockery, Knife, Hammer, Cutting board, Stove, Frying pan, Oven, Baking sheet, Kitchen thread
Cooking stuffed turkey roll:
Step 1: Prepare turkey meat.Fillet is best suited for making roulade. To make the meat even more tender, rinse it with running water, remove the films and beat off with a special hammer evenly on both sides. Salt and spice turkey meat. Both listed spices and a mixture of spices for poultry will do.
Step 2: Prepare the filling.
Step 3: Stuff the turkey.Lubricate the fillet with cream cheese or, if you use regular cheese, you can grate it and sprinkle the fillet. You can simply cut into small pieces and carefully lay out the inner surface of the future roll. And on top of the cheese we spread the filling of bacon, mushrooms and onions. Distribute the filling evenly, and then roll the fillet with a roll, tie it with kitchen thread so that the roll does not open during cooking. We put the oven to heat up, we need a temperature of 200 degrees. In the meantime, sprinkle the roll with spices already from the outside, grease with butter and transfer to a baking sheet or baking dish. Bake stuffed turkey roll for 1.5 hours.
Step 4: Serve the finished stuffed turkey roll.When the roll is ready, your kitchen will be filled with a truly incredible aroma. Ready stuffed roll can be served as a second hot dish, cutting small slices from it. This dish is also great as a cold appetizer. Which option is better - you choose! Enjoy your meal!
- - You can speed up the baking time of stuffed roll, if you wrap it in foil for baking.
- - If instead of turkey you use chicken fillet, then after beating, transfer it to the cling film. Slices of fillets should slightly “crawl” onto each other. With the help of a film you can easily roll the meat into a roll.
- - Ready stuffed roll can be served, decorated with chopped herbs. As well as sauces, ketchup and mustard.
- - Experiment with roll fillings. You can, for example, exclude bacon, replace onions and mushrooms with sweet bell pepper and dor blue cheese.