Ingredients for Making Beef Soup with Dried Apricots
- Beef Pulp 500 grams
- Potato 4-5 pieces
- Onions 1-1.5 pieces
- Dried apricots 200gram
- Pasta (very small) 1.5 handfuls
- Tomato paste 1-1.5 tablespoons
- Ghee 1 tablespoon
- Bay leaf, salt, spices, pepper, taste
- Carrot 1 piece
- Dill (needed for serving). taste
- Main Ingredients: Beef, Dried Apricots
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Shovel, Chef's fork, Cutting board, Frying pan, Knives, Plates, Cooking box
Making beef soup with dried apricots:
Step 1: Cook the beef.The meat must be washed, and then pour one and a half liters of water, after which it is necessary to bring to a boil and remove the foam. Then salt to taste. Cook until tender with a small boil (about 80-90 minutes). When the meat is cooked, it must be removed, and the remaining broth filtered. The bouillon should be transparent and golden. After that, divide the meat into small pieces, cover it so that it does not get windy, and set it aside.
Step 2: Make a dressing for the soup.Carrots and onions must be peeled and thoroughly washed. Cut the carrots into long strips, and cut the onions in half rings. Melt the butter in a pan and fry the onions until it becomes clear. Add carrots and stew together for a couple of minutes. Add finely chopped tomato and continue to fry the mixture for a couple of minutes.
Step 3: Prepare the filling for the soup.Cut the potatoes into small pieces. Wash the dried apricots and cut them in half, and cut a very large one into quarters. Cook the small pasta. Already in the boiling broth put chopped potatoes, bring to a boil and cook for 5 minutes. Pour pasta and continue cooking. When the potatoes are almost ready, add the roast, beef and dried apricots, bay leaf, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil again and remove from heat. Let the soup stand for 8-10 minutes under the lid.
Step 4: Serve beef soup with dried apricots.Pour the soup on the plates, sprinkle with dill (finely chopped) and serve hot to the dinner table. If you wish, you can add a spoonful of sour cream to the plates. Good appetite!
- - The same soup, if desired, can be prepared with dried apricots, but from chicken.
- - In order to make the meat tastier, after washing it is possible to cut off tendons and films from it.
- - Passing through a blender and adding a little cayenne pepper, you get a wonderful soup puree.
- - Choose sour dried apricots, this will give the soup a piquant and amazing taste and smell.