Ingredients for making cottage cheese blanmange
- Milk 100-125 milliliters
- Instant gelatin 15 grams
- Vanilla Sugar 10 grams
- Curd 0% fat 250 grams
- Sour cream 20% fat 100-125 grams
- Powdered sugar 100-125 grams
- Canned Pineapple 2 rings
- Main Ingredients Pineapple, Milk, Cottage Cheese
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineFrench Cuisine
Large cup, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Cutting board, Knife, Medium bowl, Hand whisk or mixer, Plate, Stove, Stewpan, Bakeware or muffin, Refrigerator, Serving dish
Cooking curd blanmange:
Step 1: prepare the gelatin.
Pour milk at room temperature into a large cup and pour the gelatin here. Using a tablespoon or teaspoon, mix until smooth and set aside to swell for 20 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the curd mass.
We spread the curd mass in a medium bowl. Pour vanilla sugar, powdered sugar into the same container, and also add sour cream. Using a hand whisk or mixer, beat all the components until a homogeneous, lush mass is formed. Attention: if you will use an electric appliance, then beat the components at medium speed for 1 minutesso that the mass is not sprayed in all directions.
Step 3: prepare the pineapple.
Put the pineapple rings on a cutting board and use a knife to cut into small pieces. After - shredded fruit is transferred to a free plate.
Step 4: prepare curd blanch mange.
Transfer the gelatin with a tablespoon from a cup to a saucepan and put the container on a small fire. With constant stirring, bring the mixture to a liquid hot state, but the gelatin should not boil. Immediately after that we turn off the burner, and set the gelatin mixture to one side so that it does not continue to heat up on the hot burner.
Now gently pour the liquid gelatin into the curd mass, while at the same time we beat everything together with a hand whisk until smooth. After that, put pineapple slices in a bowl and mix everything again using a tablespoon.
At the end, put the blanmange in a baking dish or in small cupcake tins, level the surface of the dish with a tablespoon and put the containers in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours freeze. After the allotted time, we take out the form from the refrigerator and transfer the curd jelly into a special dish for serving. And to keep the curd blanch mange beautiful and not damaged, it is necessary to dip the form half in a bowl of hot water literally for 3-5 seconds and then it will easily lag behind the walls of the tank.
Step 5: serve cottage cheese blanmange.
Immediately after the dish is on a special tray, it must be served at the table. If desired, you can sprinkle dessert with cocoa powder or cinnamon, cut into portioned slices and treat friends and family with a fragrant, sweet dessert along with a cup of tea, coffee or a glass of fruit juice.
- In order to gently cut the cottage cheese blanche, it is necessary to moisten the knife each time under a stream of cold water.
- In addition to pieces of pineapple in the curd blanch, you can add any fruits and berries to your taste. For example, it can be slices of kiwi, slices of bananas or strawberries.
- In addition to the curd mass, you can add ordinary cottage cheese to the dish. But it is necessary to grind it in advance to a homogeneous mass without grains in a blender at an average speed for 2-3 minutes, and only then mix with other components of the blanmange.
- Cottage cheese blanmange can be served as a cake or as a cake. To do this, you need to decide on the containers in which the dish will freeze. If these are small cupcake tins, then dessert can be served in them. If we prepared the blanmange in large form, then it is necessary to cut it into portioned slices and then serve it to the table.