Ingredients for the preparation of non-alcoholic "Mojito"
- Mint leaves 15 grams (about 5-7 pieces)
- Lime 1/2 pieces
- Soda water (chilled) 200 milliliters
- Brown sugar 5 grams (1 teaspoon without slide)
- Ice 4 dice
- Main IngredientsLime, Mint
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineSpanish Cuisine
Paper kitchen towels, Knife, Cutting board, Highball glass, Pestle (for grinding spices), Drinking tube
Preparation of non-alcoholic "Mojito":
Step 1: prepare lime and mint.
Rinse lime and mint leaves under cold running water. Then we dry the citrus with paper kitchen towels, and simply shake the fragrant leaves over the sink, getting rid of excess liquid. Then we put lime on a cutting board and, using a knife for slicing fruits, cut into 2 halves, one of which we cut into 3 parts, and the second we use to prepare other equally tasty dishes or drinks. Tear mint leaves into 2 - 3 parts and leave them on a cutting board along with lime slices.
Step 2: prepare a non-alcoholic Mojito.
Now we take a large 300 gram chilled glass, preferably highball, with clean hands squeeze the juice from the slices of lime and put them in the same container.
Add mint to the citrus with the right amount of granulated sugar.
We arm ourselves with a pestle, with which we usually grind spices and grind sugar with mint and lime slices in the same way.
After we put in a glass 4 - 5 ice cubes. Pour 200 milliliters of chilled soda water there, mix everything with a drinking pipe and serve the drink to the table.
Step 3: serve the Mojito Non-Alcoholic.
The non-alcoholic Mojito is served cold. If desired, before serving, each serving of this drink is filled with fresh mint leaves or lime slices. This nectar will quench your thirst on hot summer days! Enjoy it!
Enjoy your meal!
- Sometimes, at will, brown sugar is not added in its pure form, light sugar syrup is brewed from it, it is cooled and after that it is introduced into a glass with grated mint and lime.
- To freeze the ice, use pure distilled water, it can be diluted with lime juice from this finished drink will turn out even more delicious.
- It is advisable that the glasses in which you are going to serve the cocktail be cooled; for this, you can send them to the freezer 5 minutes before the cocktail is prepared.
- Instead of soda water, you can use sweet water "Sprite" or "7UP".
- Sometimes in order to give the drink a more versatile flavor, some types of syrups are added to it, for example lemon, berry grenadine or mint syrup.