Ingredients for breaded fish fillet
- Fish fillet-700g .; taste
- Flour-2 tbsp .; taste
- Eggs - 1 pc.; taste
- Breadcrumbs - 100g .; taste
- Almonds - 50g .; taste
- Parmesan cheese - 50g .; taste
- Salt pepper; taste
- Tartar sauce for serving. taste
- Main Ingredients: Cod, Nuts
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife ;, Grater ;, Frying pan ;, Plate.
Cooking breaded fish fillet:
Step 1: Clean the fish.We take out the fish and wash it if necessary. Then cut it into medium pieces.
Step 2: Prepare the breading and fry.For breading, we need to crush the nuts. We do this carefully so as not to get injured with a knife. Then grate the parmesan cheese. We have it solid, so without any thoughts rub it on the smallest grater. And then we mix all the ingredients: cheese, nuts and crackers. Then pour flour into a separate bowl and envelop each piece of fish. Then in another plate beat the egg and place the fish in this mixture. But the final stage is just crackers with nuts and cheese. We love all the pieces, from all sides necessarily. Then we take the pan and pour oil into it. Then put the fish in it and fry over medium heat. On each side we fry the fish for 5-8 minutes.
Step 3: We serve to the table.You can present the finished dish with rice and pour sauce into the hotel plate. The fish itself is very tasty, and the sauce will make it even more blissful. Enjoy your meal!
- - I can tell you that you can even take a fresh fish. To clear it of scales and in the same style to fry. I took the cod filet, and I suggest you take a hake if this does not turn out to be.
- - See that the breading layer is sufficiently dense, in which case the fish will be much juicier.
- - In order to be more likely that you will not cut your hands chopping nuts, use a coffee grinder. It is very convenient and fast, while it will grind a nut much better than you.