Ingredients for making banana-curd dessert
- Banana 100 grams (half)
- Whole cottage cheese 150 grams
- Banana yogurt (sweet, liquid) 150 milliliters
- Ice cream 100% ice cream 50 grams
- Chocolate "Kinder" 1 plate
- Main Ingredients: Banana, Yogurt, Cottage Cheese, Cocoa and Chocolate
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Tablespoon, Glass dessert vase, Dessert plate
Cooking banana-curd dessert:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.This dessert is prepared very quickly, so all the ingredients should be prepared 10 to 15 minutes before serving. To get started, we take out the cottage cheese, yogurt from the refrigerator and let them warm a little, 10 minutes will be enough. During this time, peel half the banana from the peel, this amount is enough to prepare 1 serving. We put it on a cutting board, with a kitchen knife we cut a banana into rings and after half rings. A pair of rings can be left for decoration. After preparing the fruit, we immediately get ice cream and chocolate from the refrigerator and put them on the kitchen table.
Step 2: prepare a banana-curd dessert.
Step 3: serve banana-curd dessert.Banana-curd dessert is served chilled. This dish does not need any additions unless, at your request, you can decorate it with a waffle tube, a couple of crackers or cookies. Cook with love and enjoy! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of Kinder chocolate, you can use any other chocolate, such as black or milk. Also, chocolate can not be grated, but chopped into larger pieces and decorate the finished dessert with them.
- - If desired, in this type of dessert, you can add such sweet fruits and berries as strawberries, pears, ripe kiwi, they will complement the taste of dessert. It can also be decorated with soaked and chopped dried fruits, dried apricots, prunes, raisins.
- - Instead of banana yogurt, you can use any fruit yogurt or sweet yogurt without additives.
- - In order for the dessert to be truly delicious it is worth using high-quality ice cream, the ideal option is 100% ice cream, but if this is not in the house, any popsicles will do.
- - For the preparation of this type of dessert, it is better to use whole fat cottage cheese, it has a loose viscous texture and tastes very good unlike grainy dry cottage cheese, the grains of which are not very pleasant.
- - If desired, this type of dessert can be made more saturated if you beat the half of the banana together with 150 grams of cottage cheese in a blender, then put the aromatic mass in a dessert vase and add another half of the sliced banana to the dessert, and then arrange it as indicated in the recipe.