Caucasian Kebab Ingredients
- Lamb or pork pulp 1 kilogram
- Onion 500 grams
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Grape Vinegar 50 milliliters
- Fresh parsley to taste
- Fresh cilantro to taste
- Cold purified water 500 milliliters
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
- World cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Knife, Deep plate - 2 pieces, Deep bowl - 2 pieces, Pan cover, Refrigerator, Skewers, Coals, Firewood, Barbecue, Matches, Flat serving dish, Tablespoon
Caucasian kebab cooking:
Step 1: prepare the onion.Using a knife, peel the onion from the husk, and then thoroughly rinse the ingredient under running water. Then put the vegetable on a cutting board and, using the same sharp inventory, cut the onion into medium-thick rings. Shredded component is transferred to a free deep plate.
Step 2: prepare the meat.
Step 3: prepare the marinade.
Step 4: pickle kebabs in a Caucasian way.So, in a free deep bowl we lay out slices of meat and onion rings in layers. After that, pour the ingredients with marinade, and the container is tightly closed with a lid. Attention: the diameter of the lid from the pan should match the diameter of the bowl in which we will marinate the barbecue. Now put the container with meat in the refrigerator to infuse for 2-5 hours. In fact, it is not necessary to use a refrigerator for marinating barbecue. It can be any other place, the main thing is that it is cool and direct sunlight does not fall there.
Step 5: prepare the brazier.
Step 6: prepare the barbecue in a Caucasian way.While the fire is breaking out, we take the meat out of the refrigerator, remove the lid from the bowl and begin to string the meat pieces on skewers. This must be done so that between the pieces of lamb or pork there is a bit of free space, then the meat is well-fried on all sides. Attention: You can also string pickled onions between meat pieces. We shift the finished kebabs to a free plate and continue to form a new portion of kebab until the skewers or meat with onions run out. As soon as the coals begin to smolder, put the barbecue on the grill and fry for 15-20 minutes while turning the skewers through each 1-2 minutes from side to side. And so that the meat does not burn, we sprinkle it with the remaining marinade from time to time. We shift the finished dish into a flat plate for serving and begin to fry the next portion.
Step 7: serve the kebab in a Caucasian way.As soon as the kebab is ready in the Caucasian way, while he is still hot, we serve it to the table. But you can treat your friends with such a dish along with parsley and cilantro. As a side dish, a slice of pita bread or a slice of bread along with fresh vegetables is perfect. Good appetite!
- - Instead of grape vinegar, you can use freshly squeezed lemon juice to prepare the marinade.
- - In addition to black pepper, you can add any kind of spices to your taste.
- - A great addition to a barbecue in a Caucasian way would be a glass of red dry wine or even a bottle of beer.
- - To prepare a delicious juicy kebab, you must first select fresh high-quality meat. Therefore, when buying lamb or pork, pay attention to the color and smell of the ingredient. The color of the meat should be juicy pink for lamb, and pale pink for pork. The meat should not be weathered and should have a pleasant, neutral, fresh aroma. If there is a layer of fat in the meat, then by color it must be white, but in no case yellow or gray.
- - For the preparation of barbecue in the Caucasian way, it is best to take the thigh or neck of the meat.