Ingredients for cooking manna on sour cream
Ingredients for cooking manna on sour cream:
- Fine semolina 1 cup
- Sour cream 25% fat 1 cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla Sugar 2 sachets (10 grams each)
- Chicken egg 3 pieces
- Baking soda 0.5 teaspoon (no slide)
- Butter 50 grams for dough and 30 grams for mold
- Premium wheat flour 1.5 cups for dough and 2 tablespoons for the mold
- Condensed milk 100 milliliters
- Walnuts 70-80 grams
- Main Ingredients: Eggs, Sour Cream, Flour
- Serving 1 serving
- World Cuisine
Inventory:250 milliliter glass, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Deep bowl, Lid, Oven, Blender, Fine mesh strainer, Stove, Stewpan, Frying pan with removable handle, Wooden skewer, Kitchen towel, Cutting board, Kitchen spatula, Tray, Knife, Dessert plate
Cooking manna on sour cream:
Step 1: insist on decoy.For the first step, we need 1 cup semolina and 1 cup sour cream 25% fat. We take the dairy product and pour it into a clean, dry deep bowl, add semolina there. We arm ourselves with a tablespoon and mix the ingredients until a homogeneous consistency. By texture, the mass should be loose and viscous. Now cover the bowl with a lid and let semolina brew in sour cream 1 hour. During this time, the cereal softens and swells slightly.
Step 2: prepare the dough.After about 40 - 45 minutes, turn on and preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius. Well, when exactly 1 hour has passed, we begin to prepare the dough. In the clean bowl of the blender, drive the right amount of chicken eggs, pour 1 cup of granulated sugar and add 2 packets of vanilla sugar. We turn on the kitchen appliance at the highest speed and beat the ingredients until a homogeneous thick light yellow mass and the sugar grains are completely dissolved. This process will take approximately 2 to 3 minutes. After we pour the egg mass into a bowl with swollen semolina. There we add half a teaspoon of baking soda without a slide, if you put more, the cake will have a sugary soda smell! Then we take a sieve with a fine mesh and with it sift into the bowl the right amount of premium wheat flour. We turn the stove on a small level and put on it a small stewpan with 50 grams of butter. When the fat has melted, remove the container from the stove, let it cool slightly, 2 minutes will be enough, and pour the oil into a bowl with all the components of the dough. We mix the ingredients until smooth, the mass should be of medium density, without flour lumps, similar to sour cream.
Step 3: bake the cake.
Step 4: make out the cake.Mannick is ready and you can already taste it, but in order to make it look better on a sweet table, you should decorate it; for this, you can use any sweet ingredients, such as icing sugar, jam, syrups, any sugar glaze based on fruit or berry juices. And also the perfect decoration is 100 milliliters of condensed milk and of course 70 - 80 grams, previously crushed with a walnut blender. Dessert is ready, we cut it into slices with a knife, put it on dessert plates and serve it on a sweet table!
Step 5: serve manic on sour cream.Mannik on sour cream after baking is cooled to room temperature, since hot flour products are very harmful to digestion. By texture, it turns out to be very airy, loose, tastes delicate and soft, but about the aroma can be said in one word - amazing! Cook with love and enjoy delicious and simple pastries! Enjoy your meal!
- - Instead of vanilla sugar, you can use 1 teaspoon of liquid vanilla extract.
- - If you are very sensitive to soda and do not tolerate its smell, instead of this ingredient you should use baking powder, that is, a baking powder for dough. For the above mass of ingredients, 2 sachets of 15 grams.
- - Very often I add any edible, pre-chopped nuts, soaked or dried dried fruits, as well as berries, such as strawberries, raisins, prunes, dried apricots and many others to the manna dough.
- - For baking manna, any non-stick or heat-resistant form with a thick bottom will go.