Ingredients for making lean tomato dressing with onion for salads
- Onions medium size 2 pieces
- Purified water 50 milliliters
- Fresh medium-sized tomatoes 2 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Ground red pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients: Onion, Tomato
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Bowl - 2 pieces, Saucepan, Skimmer, Cooker, Frying pan, Wooden spatula, Tablespoon, Glass bottle, Nylon cover, Refrigerator, Bowl or saucepan
Preparation of lean tomato dressing with onions for salads:
Step 1: prepare the onion.Using a kitchen knife, peel the onion from the husks and rinse it under warm running water. Then we shift the vegetable to a cutting board and cut into small squares. Shredded onions are transferred to a free bowl.
Step 2: prepare the tomatoes.
Step 3: prepare lean tomato dressing with onions for salads.We put on a medium heat a pan with a small amount of vegetable oil. When the oil warms up well, put the chopped onion in this container and fry it with constant stirring with a wooden spatula until golden. Then sprinkle the onion with red ground pepper and pour hot slightly salted water into the same container. Mix all the ingredients well and for 3-5 minutes boil the mixture. Then we transfer tomato slices into a container with a vegetable mixture, and constantly mixing all the ingredients, simmer the dressing 15-20 minutes over low heat. Then put the container with the finished tomato dressing to the side.
Step 4: serve lean tomato dressing with onions for salads.When the dressing cools down a bit, pour it into a saucepan or bowl and serve it to the table so that everyone can fill their salad on their own. You can also surprise guests with the piquantly spicy taste of salad, if you yourself fill the dish with this miracle dressing. Pour the remaining ready-made dressing into a clean glass bottle, cover it with a lid and store in the refrigerator. Cook all kinds of salads, season them with tomato dressing with onions and get maximum pleasure. Good appetite!
- - Tomato dressing is especially well combined with onions for salads made of stewed colored beans or yellow peas.
- - You can prepare a dressing on both refined and unrefined vegetable oil.
- - For the preparation of dressing, you can use not only fresh, but also canned tomatoes. - If desired, you can chop fresh tomatoes with a blender, and add tomato puree to the pan to all the ingredients. - To make tomato dressing sweeter, you can add Crimean onion instead of it.