Pancake Soup Ingredients
- Beef with bones (broth set possible) 0.5 kg
- Water 2.5-3 L
- Bay leaf 2-3 leaves
- Parsley or chives for decoration For pancake shavings:
- Eggs 3 pcs.
- Milk 200 ml
- Flour 150 g
- Chopped greens (parsley, dill, chives) 0.5 cups
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Vegetable oil -2 table. tablespoons + for frying to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Cookware, Stove, Frying Pan, Pan, Blender
Cooking pancake soup:
Step 1: Bake the pancakes.Break eggs into deep dishes, add salt and sugar to taste, pour milk, add flour. The resulting contents must be whipped using an immersion blender or mixer. Add finely chopped greens and a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil, then whisk again. It turned out the dough for pancakes, now they need to bake. We grease the frying pan with vegetable oil, and with the help of a ladle we pour out the dough, per one pancake. So bake pancakes for how much dough is enough.
Step 2: Cooking Pancake Chips.Before turning pancakes into chips, need to cool them. And then we turn each pancake into a roll and cut across the rings. We spread the chips into pre-prepared beautiful portioned deep plates or pots.
Step 3: Cook the beef broth.Pour the indicated amount of water into the pan, spread the meat and cook over high heat until the first boil. As soon as the broth boils, drain the water, rinse the pan, pour again the specified amount of water and back to the burner. The first broth must be drainedto get rid of all the harmful substances that were in the meat. From the second broth, remove the foam as it appears and cook the broth for 2-3 hours over low heat. You can add a little bay leaf to add flavor. And be sure to salt to taste. The broth is needed strong and transparent. Half an hour before the end of cooking, add onion greens or parsley to the broth, mix and cook until fully cooked.
Step 4: Serve the soup with pancake chips.Pour pancake shavings with freshly cooked broth and serve soup to the table! Be sure to be hot. Enjoy the taste of Europe’s favorite soup! Enjoy your meal!
- - Pancakes should be very thin and properly cooked.
- - For baking pancakes, the pan can also be greased with half raw potatoes. They will not stick, and this is a good alternative to oil.
- - At will, such a soup can also be prepared on chicken and vegetable broths.
- - When adding sugar, do not overdo it, the pancake dough should be unsweetened. A little sugar will just improve the taste of pancakes.