Ingredients for Making Zucchini Stuffed with Mushrooms and Rice
- zucchini 4 pcs (it is recommended to take young zucchini of medium size, about 15-20 cm long)
- mushrooms 300 gr (if you are not sure about mushrooms, use champignons)
- rice 1/3 cup (use steamed rice, then you won’t get porridge)
- bow 1 pc
- cheese 2 tbsp (take hard cheese)
- sour cream 100 gr (you can take sour cream of any fat content)
- salt, pepper to taste
- vegetable oil for greasing a baking sheet
- olive oil for greasing zucchini (vegetable oil can be used)
- Main IngredientsSquash, Mushrooms
- Serving 5 servings
Inventory:bowl, pan, pan
Cooking zucchini stuffed with mushrooms and rice:
Step 1: Prepare the zucchini.Zucchini must be washed and peeled. Cut them into 2 parts along the entire length, remove the core. Brush with pepper, salt and olive oil and let stand while preparing the filling for them.
Step 2: Make Minced MeatPeel the onion and chop it into small cubes. Take the mushrooms, wash them well and chop them finely. Fry the ingredients for 5-7 minutes, add the washed rice and 150 g of water. All this must be stewed until the rice is ready to rice, do not forget to salt and pepper.
Step 3: Fill the zucchini with minced meat.Allow the meat to cool slightly so that you do not accidentally burn you. Take half the zucchini in one hand, and the other, using a spoon, fill it with the filling. After all the slices of the zucchini are full, put them on a greased baking sheet or pan. Be sure to pour 2-3 tablespoons of water and, sprinkling the zucchini with oil, put in a preheated oven (200 C) for 10-15 minutes.
Step 4: Sprinkle with cheese.Remove the zucchini from the oven and grease each boat with sour cream. Sprinkle with grated cheese on top and bake for another 5 minutes until a golden crust forms.
Step 5: Serve.Take out the prepared stuffed zucchini and sprinkle them with herbs. Cut fresh vegetables and decorate the dish beautifully. Dinner is served! Good appetite!
- - Stuffed zucchini is a versatile dish. For its filling, you can use anything you like, for example, instead of mushrooms, minced meat or chicken. You may be surprised, but you can stuff with canned cod, adding various vegetables, such as: bell pepper, carrots, tomatoes. And if you also put cottage cheese, then your dish will turn out not only delicious, but also quite exquisite!
- - Mushrooms can be used and salted, the main thing is to pre-soak them in clean water
- - Mistresses note: if you do not add water to the baking sheet, then the squash will not turn out juicy
- - Instead of sour cream, mayonnaise is suitable