Ingredients for Making Brizolek
- 6 eggs
- Wheat flour 3 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Minced meat turkey 300 grams
- Onions medium size 2 pieces
- Main Ingredients: Turkey, Eggs, Flour
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl - 2 pieces, Kitchen knife, Cutting board, Plate, Tablespoon, Hand whisk, Flat plate, Small soup ladle, Frying pan, Kitchen stove, Wide flat dish, Kitchen metal spatula
Step 1: prepare the minced meat.We take the minced meat from the refrigerator, transfer it to a separate bowl and leave it to defrost to room temperature. The meat ingredient must not be thawed in the microwave or under hot water. Attention: if too much meat juice has formed after thawing the minced meat, it must be drained, since the filling should not be too liquid for our dish.
Step 2: prepare the onion.
Step 3: prepare the filling.When the ground meat is thawed to room temperature, we transfer the chopped onion into the container, salt and pepper to taste and with a tablespoon mix all the ingredients well until smooth.
Step 4: prepare the egg-flour mixture.Using a knife, break the eggshell, and pour the chicken protein and yolk into a clean bowl, slightly salt. Then, using a hand whisk, mix the ingredients well until lush and add the required amount of flour with a tablespoon. And again, using a hand whisk, mix well so that there are no lumps in the flour. Attention: if the mixture is liquid, add a little more flour. By consistency, the batter should resemble thick sour cream.
Step 5: prepare the breezels.
Step 6: serve the breezers.We shift the finished brizolki to a wide flat dish for serving. Top meat dish can be decorated with finely chopped parsley and dill. We serve brizolki to the table with a side dish, for example, with buckwheat or rice porridge, or with vegetables. Good appetite!
- - You can also beat eggs without adding flour. But I recommend that you add a little flour ingredient to the eggs, because if this ingredient is not used, then the eggs will peel off from the breezers during frying and this way our dish will not work.
- - For the preparation of breezers, you can use any minced meat: pork, beef or even cold cuts. However, chicken or turkey minced meat is much more tender, so the brizolki with this ingredient are more juicy and soft.
- - In the process of processing onions, it is best to use a knife and a cutting board, even if you always have a blender at hand in the kitchen. Since the juice that is released during the grinding of the vegetable ingredient can make the filling too liquid, and it may fall apart during frying.
- - In addition to black pepper, you can also add other spices to your taste to your taste.