Ingredients for making a cupcake
- Premium wheat flour 2.5 cups
- Butter (in extreme cases, margarine can be used) 250 grams
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 cups
- 4 eggs
- Sugar 1 cup
- Vanilla sugar 1 tablespoon
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Starch 3 tablespoons
- Salt -1/4 teaspoon to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Bowl, Whisk or mixer, Measuring cup, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Bakeware, Wooden stick, Cooker
Cooking Cupcake Minute:
Step 1: Mix the ingredients.To start, melt the butter in a bowl, then add sugar and vanilla, carefully rub with a tablespoon. Next, introduce the eggs into the mixture, one at a time, while mixing well.
Step 2: Add the flour and milk.Now sift the flour through a sieve, add starch to it, salt, add a little baking powder for the dough, mix well. Then introduce this dry mixture into the egg, mix well with it. Add milk and mix the dough.
Step 3: Bake the cupcake.Take a baking dish, grease the bottom with butter or margarine and sprinkle a little flour on top. The side walls of the mold do not need to be lubricated, otherwise the cake will only rise in the center. Now pour the dough into the mold so that it fills 3/4 of its height, because during baking it will rise and accordingly increase in volume. Preheat the oven to 180-200C and place the cake pan in it. For the first half hour, do not open the cabinet door, otherwise you will end up with a thin pancake, not an air cupcake.
Step 4: Serve the Cupcake Minute.After this time, check the cupcake for preparedness with a wooden stick in several places. If the cupcake inside is still damp and covered with a golden crust on top, then so that it does not burn, cover it with parchment paper. Then let it cool for about 40 minutes and you can sprinkle powdered sugar on top of it. You can serve it both chilled and a little warm in combination with whipped cream or balls of cream ice cream. Good appetite!
- - You can bake a cupcake in portioned tins or in a regular mug and in the microwave. Then you can use the cupcake slightly cooled and straight from the mug.
- - In order that the taste of the baked dough does not seem vague and fresh, you need to put in it a sufficient amount of salt, since insufficiently salted dough will lose half its taste.
- - The dough for muffins should be baked immediately after its preparation, otherwise it will not rise and lose its original taste.
- - If you wish, you can add anything to the dough. It can be: slices of fresh or canned peaches, pineapples, as well as apples, apricots, pears or any other fruit. From berries, it can be: a handful of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries or cherries (preferably seedless). Pre-steamed raisins will also work. In addition, you can add pre-chopped nuts or finely grated orange or lemon zest.
- - If you want to soak a cupcake with some kind of syrup, then you should let it cool down properly for several hours, as a freshly baked cupcake can get wet from the syrup and will be difficult to cut.
- - In order to get the marble texture of the cupcake, you need to add 2-3 tablespoons of cocoa powder in one part of the dough. And this is done as follows: divide the dough in half in different containers, add cocoa powder to one of them and mix well until a homogeneous mass is obtained. First, lay the light dough in the form, and then gently lay the dark dough on top of it. Then, with the help of a fork, carefully circle the dough, only once, but so that the layers are slightly mixed together.