Ingredients for Ravioli
For the test
- Wheat flour 3 cups
- 4 eggs
- Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Ricotta cheese 1 cup
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- Egg yolk 1 piece
- Salt to taste
- Main ingredients: Pumpkin, Cheese, Flour
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Glass, Cooker, Saucepan, Skimmer, Grater, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Rolling pin, Bowl, Dough cutting knife, Plastic wrap, Fork, Refrigerator
Step 1: prepare the dough.We will prepare the dough on the table, so carefully wipe the surface so that it is clean. Pour the flour onto the table so that a slide forms. Then with our hands we make a small depression in the flour. We break the chicken eggs directly into the recess. Then add salt and olive oil to them. Next, gently begin to mix the egg mixture with a fork. Mix the egg mixture with flour and begin to knead the dough. Mix everything about 8 to 10 minutes. At the same time, if the dough sticks very strongly to your hands, add a little more flour, and if on the contrary crumbles, then a little water. As a result, the dough should be quite elastic and smooth. After we knead the dough to the desired consistency, we mold it into a ball. Cover with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
Step 2: prepare the form.With the passage of time we take out the dough from the refrigerator. We release it from the plastic film. We shift the ball to the table, pre-powdered with flour, also process the flour and the rolling pin. And we begin to roll the dough into a very thin layer, about a thickness 1 - 2 millimeters. After we rolled out the dough, cut it with a knife into squares with sides approximately 5 centimeters. Then proceed to the preparation of the filling.
Step 3: prepare the filling.Take the parmesan cheese and grate it with small holes. For our recipe, very little of this component is needed. We shift the crushed cheese into a deep plate. Then gently break the egg and trim the yolk from the protein. We remove the container with protein in the refrigerator, and use it to prepare any other dish. We return to the yolk, add it to the grated cheese. We also add pumpkin puree, ricotta cheese and a pinch of salt to the grater. Stir our filling thoroughly until smooth. We divide the test squares in half so that we get an equal amount. Then, using a teaspoon in the very center of the test square, put the prepared filling, and cover it with another square. Next, we fasten the two squares together, so that during cooking they do not fall apart. In the same way, we form all other ravioli. And we pass to the last stage of preparation.
Step 4: Cook Ravioli.Turn on the temperature of the stove to a high level. Pour water for cooking into a large pot and put on the burner. Bring the water to a boil, salt. Then we reduce the temperature of the stove and transfer our ravioli to boiling water, after they have surfaced, cook them still 1 - 2 minutes. And with a slotted spoon you can get ready-made ravioli from the water.
Step 5: serve the ravioli.Ravioli portioned on plates. To decorate, you can grate each cheese in a plate. They are served hot with various sauces. Thin dough in combination with amazing filling will delight you and your loved ones. Cook with pleasure! Enjoy your meal!
- - In order to conveniently roll out the dough, it is better to divide it into several balls. And roll each ball individually. Or is there another option that requires a pasta machine. With it, you can get the dough of the required thickness.
- - You can use any jam of your choice as a filling.
- - If you do not have pumpkin puree, then you can make it yourself. To do this, wash the pumpkin under running water, wipe with kitchen towels. Then put on a cutting board and cut the vegetable in half. We clear from seeds and peel. Then cut into large pieces and transfer to a pan. Pour water into it, so that it covers all the pieces and put the pan on the stove, turned on at medium temperature. After our component is cooked, transfer it to the blender bowl and grind it to a mushy state. And then we use the resulting mashed potatoes according to the recipe.
- - The size of the ravioli you can choose yourself. Dough squares can be cut with a mesh or a large size.