Ingredients for making canapes with tofu and cream cheese
- Tofu cheese 100-150 grams
- Cream cheese 40 grams
- Purified water 400 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salty cracker cookies 4 pieces
- Parsley or basil 4 leaves
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
Inventory:Medium saucepan, Knife, Wooden spoon, Bowl, Kitchen stove, Colander, Flat serving dish, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Kitchen paper towel
Cooking canapes with tofu and cream cheese:
Step 1: boil tofu cheese.In order for the tofu cheese to become softer and easy to crush with a spoon, put it in a medium pan and fill the ingredient with purified water. We put the container on the stove and turn on the burner to the maximum. When the water begins to boil, make the fire less than average and cook the tofu after boiling the liquid for 7 minutes. Then - turn off the burner and transfer the cheese product into a colander using a tablespoon so that the excess liquid comes out of it and it becomes room temperature.
Step 2: prepare the greens.We wash the leaves of fresh basil or a couple of sprigs of fresh parsley under running water and immediately after - transfer to a paper towel. Gently wipe the ingredient dry and proceed to the next step in the preparation of this tasty and unobtrusive taste appetizer.
Step 3: prepare canapes with tofu and cream cheese.We put the cooled tofu into a bowl and knead it with a wooden spatula until the consistency of small grains. Then add cream cheese, salt and black pepper to taste to the container and mix everything well with the same improvised equipment until a homogeneous mass is formed. Using a teaspoon, spread the cheese mixture on the cracker so that the filling is somewhere in the middle, so that the canapes are convenient for guests to take with their hands. At the end, decorate the dish with a leaf of parsley or basil.
Step 4: Serve canapes with tofu and cream cheese.Immediately after preparing the canapes, put it on a flat dish for serving and serve. I am sure your friends and relatives will like this delicate and fragrant snack, which will only play their appetite before they sit at the table to taste your main dishes! Good appetite!
- - In order to mash boiled tofu cheese, it is not necessary to use a wooden spatula. A good substitute for this inventory is also a fork or a pusher for potatoes.
- - In addition to fresh herbs, canapes can be decorated with a piece of walnut. Just pre-peel the nut ingredient so that it does not give bitterness to your dish.
- - Instead of salted crackers, you can thinly cut bread into slices and put cheese filling on them. You can also bake the bread product in the oven in advance to make crispy slices.