Sandwich Pizza Ingredients
- Soft unsweetened loaf 2 pieces
- 1/4 cup marinara sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese 6 slices
- Canned Pineapple 1 can
- Ham 150-200 grams
- Hard cheese to taste
- Main ingredients: Pineapple, Cheese, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Teaspoon, Oven, Baking sheet, Lubrication brush, Grater, Plate, Can opener
Making Sandwich Pizza:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Let's start by preparing the ingredients for our sandwich pizza. To begin with, we need to cut the ham, on a cutting board with a knife we cut it into circles, for the recipe we need 8 such circles, of arbitrary thickness, as anyone likes. Next, open a can of pineapple with a can opener, get slices of canned pineapple, we need about 6 slices and cut them into small pieces. Then go to the cheese. Cut the cheese of Mocerall into 6 slices with an arbitrary thickness. And we grate hard cheese on a grater with small holes. And we shift the resulting loose mass into a plate.
Step 2: form a sandwich pizza.Grease a baking sheet with sunflower oil with a brush. We cut the rolls in half in thickness, while not completely, leaving a couple of millimeters so that it can close. We shift them onto a baking sheet. And with a teaspoon, grease both surfaces of the roll with marinara sauce. Next, on one of the halves, in this case, on the right, lay 4 slices of ham. We put sliced pineapple on them. And the left half of the sandwich, which we previously greased with sauce, sprinkle with grated cheese. And the final stage, mozzarella cheese. We put 3 slices of cheese on pineapple slices. In the same way, we also form 2 rolls. Everything on this sandwich pizza formation is over. We turn to baking.
Step 3: bake a sandwich pizza.Put the baking sheet in a preheated oven to a temperature 180 - 200 degrees. Bake in expanded condition approximately 10 minutes, during this time the cheese will melt, and the loaf will brown and get a beautiful crust. Turn off the oven, remove the pan and combine the sandwiches.
Step 4: serve a sandwich pizza.Sandwich pizza must be cut into slices, and beautifully laid out on a plate. Such pizza will pleasantly surprise your friends who eat this dish in two counts. Serve it hot, with fresh brewed tea or coffee, it will also be nice to drink this sandwich with your favorite juice. A simple, but very tasty and satisfying meal is ready. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you do not have marinara sauce, you can replace it with ordinary sauce, though because of this, the taste of the dish will change slightly.
- - The filling can be supplemented with any other ingredients, such as pieces of smoked chicken or fried mushrooms. It all depends on your taste preferences.
- - As a hard cheese, parmesan is perfect.
- - A loaf can be replaced with a regular loaf. Cut the long loaf lengthwise, then cut the resulting 2 parts in half, and cut off the part where the top of the loaf was in order to get a more even surface.
- - Mozzarella cheese can be replaced with any other soft cheese.