Oven ingredients for cooking buckwheat
Ingredients for cooking buckwheat in the oven:
- Onion 1 piece (large)
- Carrots 2 pieces (medium sized 12 to 15 centimeters long)
- Pork pulp 1 kilogram
- Buckwheat groats 1 cup (cup capacity 250 milliliters)
- Distilled pure water 2 cups
- Refined vegetable oil 5 tablespoons
- Salt half a teaspoon or to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Allspice, ground teaspoon
- Thyme half a teaspoon
- Ground laurel leaf 2-3 pinch
- Main ingredients: Pork, Buckwheat
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Kitchen table, Colander with a fine mesh, Deep bowl, Knife - 2 pieces, Paper kitchen towels, Cutting board - 2 pieces, Frying pan with removable handle and lid, Stove, Plate - 2 pieces, Kitchen spatula, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Oven
Cooking buckwheat in the oven:
Step 1: prepare buckwheat.Separate the amount of buckwheat you need from the total mass of cereals and pour a thin layer on a clean kitchen table. Sort the buckwheat and remove the weed seeds, shell, husk or any other type of contamination. Then discard it in a colander with a fine sieve and rinse the groats under running cold water. Leave the buckwheat in a strainer until all the water has drained, then transfer to a deep bowl and let dry.
Step 2: fry the vegetables.Peel onions and carrots with a knife. Rinse vegetables under running water and pat dry with paper kitchen towels. Then, alternately lay on a cutting board and chop, onion into a cube with an approximate diameter 1 to 1 centimeter, and carrots with sticks or straws with an approximate thickness of 0.5 centimeters and a length of up to 3 centimeters. Arrange the vegetables in separate plates. Turn on the stove to medium temperature and place the pan on it. with 2 tablespoons vegetable oil. In hot fat, toss the onions and simmer, stirring with a kitchen spatula for 5 - 6 minutes to transparency and a light golden crust. Then add carrots to the onion, stew the vegetables together for another 6 - 7 minutes until the carrot is ready. After using a tablespoon, transfer the vegetable mass to a plate. Remove the pan from the stove, but do not wash, pour into it 2 to 3 tablespoons vegetable oil and temporarily set aside.
Step 3: fry the meat.Rinse the pork flesh under running water, dry it with paper kitchen towels, lay it on a cutting board, clean from the hymen, excess fat and cut into small portions with an approximate diameter up to 3 centimeters. Put the pan with the right amount of vegetable oil on the stove, which is turned on to a medium level. Heat fat and gently place pork slices in it, fry them for 10 - 12 minutes until they are covered with a light golden crust and become light gray. It is not necessary to bring the meat to full readiness. Per 10 - 12 minutes pork, tossed in hot fat, will first be fried, then let the juice and stew in it, taking the desired consistency and color. Remove the pan from the floor of finished pork from the stove and put on a cutting board, previously laid on the kitchen table.
Step 4: combine the ingredients and bake.Add the fried vegetables and the buckwheat prepared for roasting to the pan with meat. Then season the ingredients with the spices indicated in the recipe, pour the right amount of clean distilled water into the pan, add salt to taste and mix the mixture with a kitchen spatula. Remove the handle from the pan, cover and place in the cold oven, which immediately turn on 180 - 190 degrees Celsius. Cook buckwheat porridge in the oven 30 - 35 minutes until ready. During this time, the meat will be steamed and soft, vegetables will almost dissolve in pork fat, buckwheat will become friable, absorb pork fat and juice, and spices will dissolve their aroma, which will give an unforgettable zest to this dish. Across 30 - 35 minutes turn off the oven, leave the pan in it for another 10 - 15 minutes and after that you can taste it.
Step 5: serve the buckwheat in the oven.Buckwheat in the oven is served hot and is considered the second hot dish. It is placed in portions on plates and a salad of fresh vegetables, pickled or freshly sliced vegetables is added as a side dish. The nutritional value of such buckwheat is increased by 2 to 3 times due to meat and fat, which allows your stomach to get full satiety during dinner, lunch or breakfast. Tasty, fragrant and very simple! Enjoy your meal!
- - The spices indicated in this recipe are not essential, you can add any spices that are suitable for meat or cereal dishes.
- - Instead of pork, you can use chicken, chicken legs, wings. After going through the initial heat treatment in a pan, they quickly reach full readiness in the oven.
- - Do not add more water than indicated in the recipe, buckwheat porridge is always boiled 1: 2, for example 1 cup of cereal in 2 cups of water.
- - Do not soak buckwheat before cooking, it will make it too soft and less crumbly after cooking.
- - Instead of vegetable oil, lard, butter, premium margarine, and olive oil can be used.
- - There should be separate cutting boards and knives for meat and raw vegetables.