Sea buckthorn ingredients
- Sea buckthorn berries fresh 400 grams
- Honey flower 2 tablespoons
- Purified water 500 milliliters
- Main ingredients Sea buckthorn
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:Sieve, Deep plate, Blender or flea market, Large pan, Tablespoon, Gauze
Preparation of sea buckthorn fruit:
Step 1: prepare sea buckthorn.We spread the berries in a sieve and rinse under running water. For a while we leave the ingredient in the inventory to make the glass water. The processed sea buckthorn is transferred to a deep plate.
Step 2: prepare sea buckthorn fruit juice.There are two options for making this drink. The first is the easiest and most convenient way! We spread the main ingredient, honey and pour water into the blender bowl. Shake all the components of the dish in turbo mode until a homogeneous mass of liquid is formed. Everything, the sea-buckthorn mass is ready! And the second way - we put the sea-buckthorn in a large pot and with the help of a crush, we begin to crumple everything well so that the flesh of the berries is separated from the skin and seeds. This is very important point, because if we do not separate the unnecessary parts of the ingredient, we will not be able to continue working with the main component. And when we all remember well, put a tablespoon of honey and pour purified water. We mix everything well with a spoon until a homogeneous mass is formed and the honey ingredient dissolves. The second option is definitely more difficult, but if there is no blender at hand, this is the surest way! So, we put a sieve in a large pot, cover it with gauze and pour the sea-buckthorn mass there. Leave on 15-20 minutesso that our future dish could quietly drain into the pan. At the end of the allotted time, you will see that unnecessary bones and a skin from berries remained on the gauze. Important: since sea buckthorn is very useful, in order to save money, you can additionally squeeze the cheesecloth still by hand, so that the remnants of the fruit juice get to the bulk.
Step 3: serve sea buckthorn fruit juice.Ready sea buckthorn fruit juice can be served right away! To do this, you can pour it into cups or pour it from the pan into a special glass jug, so that everyone can also enjoy the beautiful soft orange color of this drink. By the way, with regard to the benefits of this plant, I want to add that the composition of this wonderful berry includes vitamins such as P, C and B, in addition, we saturate our body with substances such as magnesium, iron, titanium and carotene. And in the people this plant is also called the "happy tree", since its bark contains serotonin, and this is the real hormone of happiness! That's why this berry is used not only in cooking, but also in medicine and cosmetology. Good appetite!
- - If there is no honey at hand, it can be replaced with sugar. And it is not necessary to adhere to the proportions of the ingredients in the recipe. If you like very sweet dishes, then honey or sugar can be put and more to taste.
- - Instead of fresh sea buckthorn berries, frozen ones will also serve as an excellent substitute. In this case, we take them out of the freezer and leave them for some time to thaw, and it was convenient to work with them.
- - Sea buckthorn fruit can be stored in the refrigerator in a glass jar with a well-closed lid. But no matter what, such a drink is best served freshly prepared and stored in a cold place for no more than a day.