Ingredients for making raspberry jelly
- Raspberries (fresh) 400 gr.
- Sugar 1 tablespoon
- Potato starch 60 gr.
- Drinking water 1 liter
- Main ingredients raspberry
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Casserole, Kitchen strainer, Tablespoon, Glass, Serving bowls
Cooking raspberry jelly:
Step 1: Grind raspberries.First of all, it should be noted that you can also cook such jelly from frozen raspberries, but then it will first be necessary to thaw it at room temperature. We have fresh berries, which for starters we wash under cold running water. Now with the help of a kitchen strainer we grind it, and in the end we should get one glass raspberry puree.
Step 2: Cook raspberries.We put on a medium heat to heat a pan with water, and as soon as it boils, add sugar, mix and add raspberry puree.
Step 3: Raise StarchQuickly pour half a glass cold water and stir in it with a tablespoon of potato starch.
Step 4: Cook the raspberry jelly.In theory, the raspberry compote should not boil yet. Gently introduce, constantly stirring, diluted starch into the pan. And cook until its content is completely thickened (about 10 minutes), stirring occasionally.
Step 5: Serve the raspberry jelly.Pour the finished jelly into portioned bowls or plates and send to the refrigerator to cool and solidify (1 hour will be sufficient). Then we call on the household to feast on and be reinforced with vitamins. Enjoy your meal!
- - You can also make such a jelly from raspberry jam (in the same proportions).
- - Potato starch should be bred only in cold water, otherwise it will simply curl up in hot water and you won’t be able to stir it properly.
- - Serving jelly, by the way, can be done like a hot drink, pouring it immediately after preparation into cups.