Ingredients for Making a Striped Cheese and Sausage Sandwich
- White bread 6 slices
- Black bread 6 slices
- Ham 150 grams
- Cooked sausage 150 grams
- Cream cheese, pasty 100 grams
- Chicken egg 1 piece
- Ketchup 1 tablespoon
- Butter 50 grams
- Ground black pepper to your liking
- Salt to your liking
- Main ingredients: Ham, Sausage and sausages, Bread
- Serving 4 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl, Cutting board, Sharp knife, Kitchen stove, Saucepan, Cutlery, Grater, Serving plate or portion plates
Making a striped cheese and sausage sandwich:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.Chicken egg must be cooked in a steep, for this we dip it in a pan and cover it completely with water. Give her a boil and boil an egg after that. another 8-10 minutes. Peel and rub on a fine grater. Set aside. Ham should be cut into thin slices, as little as possible. We cut boiled sausage into strips. Add ketchup to butter and mix thoroughly. Black and white bread should be laid out in one pile and cut off the edges so that all the bread has one shape, which you can choose as you wish.
Step 2: Prepare a striped sandwich in the first way.For the first layer, take a slice of white bread and spread it with cream cheese, sprinkle with egg and ground black pepper, and salt a little. We spread a black slice of bread on the surface and spread it with butter and ketchup, lay the ham slices on top. Repeat the procedure with white bread, cheese and egg, then put the ham and spread the black bread with butter and ketchup sauce. Spread the last piece of brown bread oil down. Press a little so that all the ingredients clutch together better.
Step 3: Prepare a striped sandwich in the second way.Smear a slice of white bread with butter and ketchup, then sprinkle with straws of cooked sausage. Next, put the black bread, spread with cream cheese and sprinkle with ground pepper, salt. We repeat in the same way as in the first case.
Step 4: Serve a striped sandwich with cheese and sausage.All sandwiches can be pressed a little or put under a small press, and put in the refrigerator before use. Good appetite!
- - Ready-made sandwiches can be cut into triangles or rectangles and served with sprigs of greens or fresh vegetables.
- - Such sandwiches are also great as a snack for spirits. For convenience, you can cut them ready-made into small portioned squares and pierce in the middle with beautiful skewers.
- - If you wish, you can heat the finished sandwiches in the microwave and serve hot. It turns out very tasty.