Ingredients for making bulk cake "Nowhere is easier"
For the test we need:
- Premium wheat flour - 3 cups to taste
- Margarine (frozen) 1 pack (200-250 grams)
- Soda 1 pinch
- 1 pinch salt
For the filling we need:
- Strawberry (frozen) 200 grams
- Sugar 1-2 tablespoons
- Main ingredients: Oil, Flour, Sugar
- Serving 4-6
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Measuring cup, Fine sieve, Cutlery, Oven, Bowl deep, Grater, Baking dish, Serving dish
Making bulk cake "There's nowhere easier":
Step 1: Prepare a fresh dough for the pie.Turn on the oven first up to 150-170 degrees, since the preparation of such a pie will not take you much time, and while the oven warms up, you will just be in time with the pie. Now we begin to prepare the dough, which is really nowhere easier to knead. The main thing is to have well-frozen margarine available, then the process will be much faster and more pleasant. So, in a deep bowl, sift the flour through a fine sieve. Sift flour not all at once, set aside a glass, it will come in handy for us a little later. Grate frozen margarine on a coarse grater directly into a bowl of flour. It will be much easier to rub it if you periodically roll it in flour. When this process is finished, begin to grind the whole mixture to the state of crumbs, I advise you to do this manually, before you forget to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water. At the same time, it is not necessary to grind each crumb to equal sizes. If necessary, add more flour to the dough. This is necessary if the dough is not sufficiently dry. After that add a pinch of salt and soda to the dough, stir everything again.
Step 2: Put the first layer of dough into the mold.Now take the form in which the cake will be prepared, there is no need to lubricate it. Pour into the bottom of the mold 2/3 of the total amount of dough. Then evenly distribute it and form the sides of the cake, slightly trampling the dough with your hands or a tablespoon. The first layer you should get a thickness of about 1 cm, you can a little more. The bottom of the mold should not show through the dough layer.
Step 3: Cook and put the filling for the cake into the mold.For the filling, I used frozen strawberries. I put it in a blender bowl, added sugar to my taste and beat it. I got a fairly liquid filling. Her, I neatly evenly laid in a form on a layer of dough. Top the leftover dough on topalso distribute evenly. Anything can serve as a filling for such a pie. The main thing is that it should be juicy, with a pronounced taste, since our dough is absolutely bland. So, you can make a pie: - with cottage cheese, sugar and beaten eggs; - with lemon or orange zest mixed with sugar; - with any jam or jam (if the jam is with large berries, then the filling will turn out to be too sweet, so it needs to be crushed in a blender and put in a thinner layer, and slightly sprinkled with lemon juice on top); - with fruits grated and sprinkled with sugar; - with pumpkin or melon, chopped and slightly boiled with sugar; - with sour cream with sugar; - with condensed milk.
Step 4: Bake the cake in the oven.The oven is already preheated up to 150 - 170 degrees. Place the cake in the preheated oven and bake for about 20 minutes. In the event that you overdo the cake in the oven, it will acquire the smell and taste of burnt flour, and this is nothing to us. Therefore, as soon as you feel the creamy aroma and see that the cake has acquired a slightly golden color, immediately remove it from the oven. Since my filling was quite liquid, right after I took out the mold, it continued to boil. Take your time to take the cake out of shape, first you need to give the cake time to cool to room temperature. During this time, it is perfectly saturated, the filling thickens, and it can easily be cut into portioned pieces.
Step 5: Serve the bulk cake "Nowhere is easier."After that, gently pry the cake from the sides with a knife and transfer it to a serving dish, cut into portions and serve it as a fragrant dessert with your favorite drinks: tea, coffee, cocoa or milk. Good appetite!
- - If you wish, you can replace the margarine with butter, but before use, it is also best to freeze it in the freezer, for ease of use.
- - Baking soda, if desired, can be replaced with a baking powder for the dough, so that in baking the soda taste is not so felt. Baking powder is quite enough for you half a packet.
- - Calculate flour from the amount of margarine, if you have less than 250 grams, then reduce the amount of flour accordingly.
- - By the way, I just recently tried to make such a cake with savory filling. You won’t believe it, but my experiment was a success. From this I concluded that it can be whipped up quite tasty and satisfying. Cooking unsweetened pie is necessary according to the same principle. So, as a filling, you can use:
- - slightly steamed vegetables with cream;
- - minced meat fried with onions and tomato sauce;
- - canned fish with onions and herbs (in oil or tomato), previously mashed with a fork;
- - grated cheese with chopped herbs and sour cream;
- - fried mushrooms with onions and sour cream, sprinkled with grated cheese. Options - a lot. Try and experiment for your pleasure!