Ingredients for the preparation of salad dressing "Aioli"
- Purified water 1 teaspoon
- Large lemon 1 piece
- Large garlic 4 cloves
- Egg yolk 1 piece
- Refined vegetable oil 200 milliliters
- Salt to taste
- Main Ingredients Eggs, Lemon
- Serving 1 serving
Inventory:Garlic bowl, Cutting board, Knife, Cup, Hand whisk or mixer, Tablespoon, Teaspoon, Juicer, Deep bowl, Bowl or gravy boat
Preparation of salad dressing "Aioli":
Step 1: prepare the lemon juice.For this sauce, you can take ready-made lemon juice, but I prefer fresh juice from real lemon. Therefore, first we wash the citrus under running water. Using a knife on a cutting board, cut the ingredient into two halves. We take a juicer and squeeze lemon juice. If such equipment is not at hand, do not be discouraged. You can get the juice and squeezing the halves of the lemon with your hands over a deep plate, although in this case you will need more citrus ingredients, since the juicer in this regard, of course, is more economical.
Step 2: prepare the garlic.First we need to peel the garlic cloves from the husk. To do this, gently press the ingredient on the cutting board with the handle of the knife. Thus, we will save a little time, since the peel will practically move away from the garlic. Then with the help of the garlic we chop the garlic and temporarily leave it on the cutting board.
Step 3: prepare the Aioli Salad Dressing.Put chopped garlic in a deep bowl. Separate the egg yolk from the protein. The last component of the egg can be poured into a cup - we do not need it. And pour the yolk into the bowl to the first component. Now, literally drop by drop, add vegetable oil, so that during the stirring process we can combine all the ingredients of the dressing. Using a hand whisk or mixer, we begin to whisk the yolk and constantly add a drop of oil. Oil must be taken necessarily refined, since it goes without smell, thereby it will not interrupt the taste and smell of other components of the sauce. When a thick mass begins to form in us, the oil can be added already in a small stream. Important: constantly whip all the ingredients with a tool so that we get a thick dressing. After - add lemon juice, salt to taste and a teaspoon of purified water. Please note, if for some reason you get a rather liquid mass, continue whisking with a whisk until the mass thickens and becomes like mayonnaise, and only then add water. That's it, the Aioli gas station is ready!
Step 4: serve the Aioli Salad Dressing.Pouring, helping with a tablespoon, the sauce into the bowl or saucepan. And immediately after that we put on the table to the salad. In this case, guests can independently add as much refueling as they like. In another case, immediately after making the sauce, they can fill the salad on their own and serve the finished dish to the table. In any case, salad dressing is very tasty and can also be served with fish dishes or even meat. Good appetite!
- - In order for all the ingredients to bond well, they must be at the same room temperature. Therefore, it is advisable to put all the products in the refrigerator for several minutes before cooking.
- - Aioli salad dressing can be stored in the refrigerator on medium shelves for up to two days. Therefore, part of the sauce can be poured into a glass jar and tightly closed with a plastic lid. In such dishes, it will stay longer in the refrigerator than in a bowl or gravy boat.
- - If you have prepared the Aioli sauce in order to serve it with meat or fish dishes, then you can add an additional small amount of finely chopped parsley and dill to it.