Ingredients for making krill salad
Ingredients for making krill salad:
- Canned krill meat 1 can
- 4 eggs
- Fresh cucumber 1 pc
- Green onion 4 feathers
- Salt - 1 tsp to taste
- Homemade mayonnaise 200 gr
- Chicken egg 1 pc
- Sunflower oil 160 ml
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Sugar sand - 1/2 tsp to taste
- Lemon juice 1 tbsp
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 3 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Deep bowl for making mayonnaise, Immersion mixer or blender, Teaspoon, Tablespoon, Knife, Vegetable cutting board, Salad dish, Fork
Making a salad with krill meat:
Step 1: make mayonnaise.Homemade mayonnaise is both tastier and healthier than its store counterpart, you can not argue with that. And he is getting ready very quickly. The main thing is that all the ingredients are at room temperature. Break the egg into a bowl, add measured salt and sugar. With a blender or mixer, we begin to whip the mass. Then gradually without stopping whipping, pour in oil until the mayonnaise begins to thicken. When the necessary consistency is achieved, we stop whipping. The amount of oil in the recipe is approximate, the more oil, the thicker the mayonnaise. Therefore, how much oil you actually need depends on the desired density of mayonnaise.
Step 2: prepare the salad.To quickly prepare a salad, the first thing is better to put the boiled eggs. We open the can with canned food and drain the liquid into the sink. We dump krill meat in a salad bowl and knead with a fork. Drain the boiled eggs and let cool. We wash green onions and cucumber. Dice the cucumber, chop the onion finely. Add krill to the meat. Diced eggs go there (of course, peeled).
Step 3: serve krill salad!
Step 4: .Stir salad and add mayonnaise before serving. Salt to taste. You can decorate with green leaves if you want. Enjoy your meal!
- - If you don’t want or cannot make homemade mayonnaise, then a classic store may do;
- - This recipe contains standard ingredients. If desired, something can be excluded, something added. A matter of your taste.
- - It would be interesting to add crackers: cut fresh bread into 2x2 centimeter cubes and dry on a baking sheet in the oven, sprinkle with a couple of drops of water, or fry in a skillet.