Ingredients for the preparation of pea jelly
- Peas 2 cups
- Drinking water 5 cups
- Onion 2 pcs.
- Mushrooms (champignons) 300 gr.
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Main Ingredients Pea
- Serving 6 servings
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Inventory:Saucepan, Coffee grinder, Cutting board, Kitchen knife, Shape, Serving plates
Cooking pea jelly:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.The first thing we need to do is grind the peas with a coffee grinder. As a result, we got pea flour. Then peel the onion from the husk, wash it and finely chop it. Mushrooms (I have champignons) quickly wash under cold running water and cut into small cubes.
Step 2: Cook the peas.Now pour the pea flour into the pan and pour it 5 cups cold water, add a little salt and send to boil over medium heat within 30-40 minutes.
Step 3: Cook the pea jelly.While peas are being cooked, put on a medium heat to heat the pan, pour a little vegetable oil and spread the onion to fry. Once it becomes transparent, add mushrooms to it, mix, reduce heat and simmer for about 5-7 minutesstirring constantly. Then we shift the finished jelly into a deep mold and send it to freeze 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
Step 4: Serve pea jelly.We transfer the finished jelly to a serving dish and cut into portion slices. Then we decorate the top and sides with roasting with mushrooms and can be served. Enjoy your meal!
- - In order to make the jelly the most fragrant, first soak the peas in cold water for 2 hours, and then dry it in the oven for 40 minutes. Then cool and grind it with a coffee grinder into powder.
- - You can add a little fried bacon (finely chopped) to the jelly itself.
- - Also jelly can be boiled not just on water, but on broth: meat or vegetable.