Ingredients for cooking lasagna with cauliflower and cheese
- Cauliflower inflorescences 250 grams.
- Inflorescences of broccoli 250 grams.
- Dry lasagna leaves or fresh lasagna leaves 200 grams.
- Sour cream or cream fresh 500 ml.
- Fresh parsley 3 tablespoons.
- Fresh oregano 1 tablespoon.
- Olive oil to taste
- Smoked ham 200 grams.
- Cherry Tomatoes 12 pieces.
- Cheddar Cheese 200 grams.
- Main ingredients Broccoli, Cabbage, Flour
- Serving 4-6
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Inventory:Grater, Knife, Wooden chopping board, Large and deep pan, Bakeware, Cooker, Oven, Deep plate
Cooking climbing with cauliflower and cheese:
Step 1: Cook the cabbage.Preheat the oven on 180 degrees. We take broccoli and cauliflower and divide them into inflorescences, wash them thoroughly under running water. Then we put a high pan on the fire, salt a little and wait until it boils. Then we throw our inflorescences into a pot with boiling water and cook 5 minutes stirring constantly over high heat. We leave the pan.
Step 2: prepare the lasagna leaves.In this recipe, I used ready-made dried lasagna leaves. According to the instructions indicated on their packaging - I previously boiled them. While soaking them in hot water, but not boiling on 10 minutesso that they become obedient and soft. If you do not have ready-made sheets, then you can always cook them yourself. To do this, you will need to mix wheat flour in a bowl (550 grams), chicken egg (1 piece) with warm water (1 cup) I advise you to add to the dough 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Now knead a very cool dough, like noodles, give it a little "rest" under the cling film somewhere minutes 20 -25to improve its elasticity. Then put on a big fire a large and deep pan, pour into it 2.5-3 liters salted water, boil water with the addition of it 2-3 tablespoons vegetable oil without fail! While the water boils, our dough will have time to mature. Now we take it and roll it in very thin layers (thickness of 1 -2 mm) Then cut our dough into rectangles. Rectangles should be the size of a palm or a little larger. The finished lasagna sheets are then dipped in boiling water in an amount 4-5 pieces and cook each batch of such 3-4 minutes. We add the finished and boiled dough into a large colander. In the end, we should be able to 16-20 finished sheets.
Step 3: collect the lasagna.While the leaves are cooling - proceed to the preparation of the sauce. To do this, mix the ready-made cream-fresh (cream-fresh is sour cream or fat cream) with 3 tablespoons water and various herbs. Before this, chop the herbs finely on a chopping board. After that, finely chop the ham and halve all the tomatoes. On a coarse grater, rub cheese into a separate plate. We take our baking dish, grease with oil and proceed to the collection of lasagna. At the very bottom of the form we lay out a third of the finished sheets for lasagna, on top of the sheets we spread half of our cabbage, half of all the sliced ham and half of all Cherry tomatoes. Then we spread one third of the whole grated cheese and put one third of the freshly made cream-fresh sauce on top. Then we repeat all the layers again and end up with lasagna sheets. From above, pour it all abundantly with the remaining sauce and sprinkle generously with grated cheese. The oven has already warmed up, so we put the mold in the middle of the oven and bake it so about 40 minutes. Then increase the oven temperature to 200 degrees and bake lasagna 10 minutes until golden brown.
Step 4: serve lasagna with cauliflower and cheese.After the lasagna is completely ready, it should be cooled slightly, then cut into portioned portions and serve. Such lasagna is served exclusively in hot form along with a green salad of a variety of vegetables and fresh lettuce, as well as crispy and fresh bread. Enjoy your meal!
- - we advise you to pre-cover the form with lasagna with food foil, before sending it to the oven, so that it is well baked and its top does not burn.
- - Instead of Cheddar cheese, you can easily use Parmesan cheese, and even Mozzarella cheese. All of them are great for our lasagna.
- - try to add or even replace the stuffing in climbing - and in the end you will get every time a completely new interesting dish. For any lasagna you can cook both meat, and vegetable and even mushroom stuffing. Each subsequent layer should ideally be generously sprinkled with cheese, for example Parmesan cheese. Thanks to this, your dish will acquire a unique taste and become more saturated.