Ingredients for Lobster, Corn and Tomato Salad
- Red tomatoes 10 pieces.
- Dry white wine 400 ml.
- Water 1/2 cup.
- Onion 2 pieces.
- Black pepper 3 pinches.
- Tarragon 2 branches.
- Lobsters 680 grams.
- Red onion 2 tablespoons.
- Wine vinegar 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons.
- Lemon zest 1/2 teaspoon.
- 1/3 cup olive oil.
- Salt 1/2 teaspoon.
- Cayenne pepper 1/8 teaspoon.
- Canned corn 500-580 grams.
- Tiny tomatoes 0.5 kg.
- Wormwood 2 tablespoons.
- Parsley 1 tablespoon.
- Lettuce leaves 8 pieces.
- Ground pepper to taste.
- Main ingredients: Lobster (lobster) and spiny lobster, Corn, Tomato
- Portion 2-4
- World CuisineItalian Cuisine
Saucepan, Wooden cutting board, Spoon, Kitchen tongs, Kitchen knife, Spicy knife, Bowl deep, Serving dish, Colander, Stove
Making a salad of lobster, corn and tomatoes:
Step 1: preparation.We take a large bowl and fill it with ice from the refrigerator, as well as cold water from the tap and for the time being set aside. Next, take a deep pan, take the tomatoes, wash them, on the board the mode for quarters and throw in the pan. We pour wine and water into the pan, pour pepper, break the tarragon sprigs and finely chopped onions as small as possible. On the stove we turn on a big fire, put a pot on it and bring to a boil, then reduce the fire and cook it all about 15 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the Lobster.We take a pan, pour water there per 4 liters per 1 lobster and when the water begins to boil with the help of kitchen tongs, we lower the lobster there. now we cover everything and cook 15 minutes. Then, using the same kitchen tongs, we remove the lobsters from the pan and throw them into a colander. We put a colander under cold running water, cool it. Then, using a kitchen knife or scissors, remove the tail and the two claws from the lobster. We open the shell and separate the meat. As a result, we should get a full cup of meat.
Step 3: mix all the ingredients.
Step 4: serve a salad of lobsters, corn and tomatoes.We take a serving dish and put our salad on it. You can decorate the bottom of the dish with lettuce, and put lemon slices and olives on top. Enjoy your meal!
- - not even looking at exactly how the lobsters were cooked - they should always be served hot, so to speak with enthusiasm - with heat. If for some reason you were unable to cook the lobster on the same day you purchased it, then, in principle, you can store it for a short time in the refrigerator. In total, lobsters are stored for about 2 days.
- - in order to store the lobster in the refrigerator, it will take you a little time to dissect it. So, for this, take the lobster - in one quick motion, cut the lobster and remove the meat. Wrap the remains of the lobster in cellophane or in general a container.
- - they should also be cooked only alive and the lobster should be lowered only upside down. If your prescription requires undercooked lobster meat, then lobster is cooked for 2 minutes, and if fully cooked meat is required, then it should be cooked for at least 15 minutes.