Ingredients for making a milkshake with strawberries
- Strawberry 300 grams
- Milk (any fat content) 1.5 cups
- Ice cream ice cream 200 grams
- Sugar 2 tablespoons
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Blender, Plate - 2 pieces, Glass, Ice cream spoon
Making a milkshake with strawberries:
Step 1: prepare the ingredients.This type of cocktail is prepared quickly and easily. For him we need sugar, pour it with a tablespoon in a separate plate. To the glasses we measure out the quantity of milk we need, and this is with us 200 grams. We wash the strawberries under running water, clean the stalks and lay on a plate. The ingredients are ready.
Step 2: mix the ingredients.Take a blender, remove the bowl and knives from it. We rinse under running water, wipe with kitchen paper towels from excess moisture and set the bowl and knives back on the blender. Pour the prepared strawberry fruits and sugar into the washed and dried blender bowl. Close the blender bowl with a lid and beat all the ingredients for about 5 - 7 minutes at the highest speed. During this time, strawberries will have time to grind into bright red puree and dissolve sugar with their juice. Turn off the blender, lift the lid and put a spoon of sugar and strawberry ice cream into the mass. Close the blender and beat the strawberry puree with ice cream for 1 - 2 minutesat the highest speed. Turn off the blender, remove the lid from the bowl. Pour in the milk, set the closed bowl back on the blender and beat all the ingredients together 5 - 7 minutes to pink lush foam at high speed. The cocktail is ready, it's time to try.
Step 3: serve a milkshake with strawberries.A milkshake with strawberries is served in glasses or glass glasses. You can decorate it with several pieces of strawberry cut into half. In such cocktails a lot of calcium and vitamin C. A tasty and very healthy drink. Enjoy your meal!
- - Ice cream for fruit cocktails is best taken pure, without impurities, without herbal additives and fragrances. Best for milkshakes, use 100% ice cream.
- - You can make a milkshake, with any kind of fruit, starting from this recipe. Just change the fruits with which you want to make this drink. And remember, citrus fruits need more sugar.
- - If you make a cocktail in winter, fresh strawberries can be replaced with frozen or canned. The taste is almost unchanged.