Ingredients for making a cocktail "Kiev"
- Cognac "Kiev" 50 milliliters.
- Spotkach 30 milliliters.
- Lemon 1 piece.
- Main ingredientsCognac
- Serving 1 serving
- World CuisineUkrainian Cuisine
Cocktail Glass, Juicer, Glass, Strainer, Refrigerator, Shaker
Preparation of the Kiev cocktail:
Step 1: prepare the Kiev cocktail.Pre-chill the cocktail glass in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Cut the lemon with a knife on a cutting board in half, cut a slice of lemon for decoration. Squeeze the juice out of the remaining lemon using a juicer or squeeze the juice into a glass with your hands. Shake cognac, stumbler and lemon juice in a shaker. Then filter the mixture through a sieve into a chilled glass.
Step 2: serve the Kiev cocktail.A glass with a Kiev cocktail is decorated with a slice of lemon and served at the festive table along with a sweet dessert, such as a fruit cake. Enjoy your meal!
- - Spotkach can be prepared independently. To do this, in 500 milliliters of vodka we insist for 2 weeks for 5 grams of cloves, cinnamon, saffron, 10 grams of nutmeg, 20 grams of vanilla. While cooking, shake the spotkach daily. Filter the tincture into a saucepan and cook over low heat with 300 grams of granulated sugar until sugar is dissolved. Then we filter the liquid through cheesecloth, and the spotter is ready for use.
- - Instead of brandy “Kiev” you can use another brandy, but the taste of the cocktail, of course, will change.
- - If you like cocktails with ice, then you can add pieces of ice to the Kiev cocktail.