Ingredients for making burbot baked with egg and milk
- Burbot fresh (or chilled) 1 piece - (500 grams)
- Milk (any fat content) 0.5 liters
- 3-4 eggs
- Ghee 2.5 tablespoons
- Premium wheat flour 50-60 grams
- Vegetable oil 2-3 tablespoons
- Ground crackers 2-3 tablespoons
- Hard cheese 100 grams
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World Cuisine
Inventory:Cutting board, Bowl, Sharp knife, Frying pan, Cutlery, Wooden spatula, Kitchen paper towel, Stove, Stewpan, Oven, Sieve, Grater, Serving dish
Cooking burbot baked with egg and milk:
Step 1: Clean and cut the fish.First, rinse the fish well under running cold water. Then, using a sharp knife, remove the thin part of the tail, fins and gills. Make an incision in the middle of the abdomenFrom head to tail, gently gut the fish without touching the bile. Otherwise, it may burst, and the fish will eventually be very bitter. Then rinse the fish again thoroughly to flush all the mucus from it. After that, drain the carcass with a kitchen paper towel.
Step 2: Fry the burbot.Salt and pepper the prepared burbot, both inside and outside. Then roll it in flour. Put a frying pan to medium heat, warm well, add vegetable oil. Then place the fish in a pan and fry lightly on all sides. As a result, the fish should be half-prepared. Then remove the pan from the heat, cool slightly fish and transfer it to a stewpan, the bottom of which must first be oiled with ghee.
Step 3: Bake the fish.Break the chicken eggs into a separate bowl, then add the chilled milk and mix thoroughly with a fork. Add a little salt to the mixture and mix again. Then fill the fish in a saucepan with the finished mixture. Sprinkle on top, pre-ground crackers. Preheat the oven up to 170 degrees, place the stewpan with fish inside and bake it until cooked, about 20 minutes.
Step 4: Serve the burbot baked with egg and milk.In 5 minutes until the fish is ready, sprinkle it with pre-grated cheese on a coarse grater. When the cheese is melted, remove the stewpan from the oven, cool the fish slightly and transfer it to a serving dish. Good appetite!
- - Nalima is not recommended to eat for people suffering from allergic reactions to fish, high levels of vitamin D in the body, hypercalcemia.
- - If you do not have a stewpan, then you can replace it with a deep frying pan.
- - As a decoration for a serving dish, you can use fresh herbs, slices of lemon, olives or olives.
- - If you wish, you can cook burbot in the same way, but cut into portioned portions. Choose what is more convenient for you.
- - You can also cook this dish from the frozen carcass of burbot.