Watermelon Salad Ingredients
- the flesh of one medium-sized watermelon to taste
- fresh pineapple 250 grams
- feta cheese 100 grams
- fresh basil leaves to taste
- olive oil 2 tablespoons
- pine nuts 100 grams
- lemon 1 piece
- ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Watermelon, Cheese
- Serving 4 servings
Inventory:salad dish, knife, cutting board, grater
Cooking salad with watermelon:
Step 1: take a watermelon.Take the flesh of one watermelon, cut into triangular parts, peel. Lay on a dish.
Step 2: Take the pineapple.Cut fresh pineapple into pieces and lay on top of a watermelon.
Step 3: take the cheese.Take feta cheese, rub it on a coarse grater. We crumble on top of a pineapple. Feta cheese can be replaced with feta cheese. If desired, you can crush your hands.
Step 4: Serve.Sprinkle with pine nuts, basil leaves, sprinkle with olive oil and juice of one lemon. You can sprinkle a little black pepper on top. Serve on the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - if there are no pine nuts, they can be replaced with roasted peanuts;
- - if you use feta cheese, salt the dish is not worth it, as the cheese itself is salty;
- - canned pineapple can be used.