Ingredients for cooking fragrant chicken with potatoes in a slow cooker
- Chicken (medium) 1 pc.
- Potato (preferably young) 1 kg.
- Soy sauce 3 tbsp. spoons
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Spices for chicken to taste
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 3 tbsp. spoons
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Main Ingredients: Potato, Chicken
- Serving 6 servings
- World Cuisine
Slow Cooker, Bowl, Garlic Press, Knife, Cutting Board, Large Dish
Cooking fragrant chicken with potatoes in a slow cooker:
Step 1: Pickle the chicken.If necessary, the chicken needs to be thawed first. Then it is thoroughly washed in water. Then it must be marinated directly with the carcass. You can do this in any way convenient for you or in the way that you like. We offer you the following method. We wipe the chicken with salt, pepper and spices for chicken. Next, peel, rinse and crush garlic with a special press. We mix it with soy sauce and pour our chicken with this mixture. In this form, leave it to marinate at room temperature for 40-60 minutes.
Step 2: Cook the chicken in a slow cooker.Pour into the bottom of the multicooker Little vegetable oil. Lay chicken on top of it. Pour the remaining marinade on top. Turn on Baking mode for 60 minutes and at this time go about our business. When the set time comes to an end, the chicken must be turned over and the multicooker turned on for another 30 minutes in the same baking mode. At the end of the set period, we remove the chicken and leave it in a warm place or we cover it with a lid and wrap it with a towel on top.
Step 3: Cook the potatoes in a slow cooker.Next we will prepare the potatoes for the side dish. We peel it and rinse it thoroughly. Cut it into 2-4 parts, depending on the size of the tubers. Next, put the potatoes directly in the juice that remained after cooking the chicken in a slow cooker. Add another glass of boiled water. Turn on the device to the "Pilaf" mode. So it is necessary so that the liquid evaporates as much as possible, and the potato itself is well browned.
Step 4: Serve a fragrant chicken with potatoes in a slow cooker.On a large dish in the middle we lay the chicken, around it we place the potatoes. Sprinkle all of this on top with previously washed and finely chopped parsley. Do not forget to attach a knife with a long and sharp blade to the dish, since you will not admire this culinary delicacy for a short time, sooner or later you will want to eat it. Good appetite!
- - If the chicken is larger than the container of the multicooker, then it must be cut. To do this, use a sharp knife to cut the ham and wings of the bird. It turns out that we will prepare the carcass whole, and the limbs separately, compactly laying them near the body. But it is best to choose a chicken that fits the size of a slow cooker.
- - If during the time the potatoes were cooked, the chicken had cooled, it can be heated in the microwave or in the oven at a temperature of 70 degrees.
- - Chicken can be cut into portions before serving, for greater convenience. To do this, be sure to use a sharp knife for meat. The limbs (hips and wings) are initially cut off, after which the breast and sirloin are cut off. And the remaining dorsal part is divided into 4-6 parts at your discretion.