Chinese-style ingredients for steaming fish
- Salmon Fillet 600-700 grams
- Soybean sprouts 400 grams
- Sesame seeds 2 tablespoons
- Lime juice 1 pc
- Soy sauce 1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil to taste
- Salt, black pepper to taste
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 2 servings
- World CuisineAsian, Oriental
Inventory:Steamer, Dish, Bowl, Knife, Cutting Board
Steaming fish in Chinese:
Step 1: Step 1: Soybean Sprouts ...Gently wash soybean sprouts with running water, so that the seeds remain.
Step 2: fish ...Wash salmon fillet with water. Then blot with a paper towel and cut into small pieces.
Step 3: Cooking.After salmon filet, put in a double boiler. Spread washed soybean sprouts on top. Pour lime juice, vegetable oil and soy sauce. Cook the fish for 15 minutes. Then salt and pepper.
Step 4: serve ...We lay the finished salmon fillet and soybean sprinkles on a heated dish, sprinkle with sesame seeds and pour the sauce formed during the preparation process. Enjoy your meal!
- - Steamed salmon in Chinese goes well with asparagus beans or vegetables.
- - It is not necessary to use soy sauce. You can make any other fish sauce yourself.
- - Before you put the fish in a double boiler, you can marinate it for 30 minutes with any seasoning for the fish. Pre-marinated fish in the cooking process will be even more tender.