Ingredients for Making Orange Muffins
- Premium wheat flour 200-250 gr.
- Chicken eggs 3 pcs.
- Butter (or baking margarine) 150 gr.
- Sugar 150 gr.
- Baking powder for dough 2 teaspoons
- Orange 1 pc.
- Main Ingredients
- Serving 6 servings
Inventory:Cupcakes, Bowl, Grater, Kitchen knife, Serving dish
Cooking Orange Muffins:
Step 1: Cooking the Orange Dough.The first step is to remove the zest from the orange with a grater and squeeze all the juice. Instead of butter, I bought baking margarine and ground it with a fork of sugar in a bowl. Then she added an egg, orange juice and zest and mixed thoroughly. Then she added wheat flour and baking powder and knead the dough not very steep (in consistency it resembles thick sour cream).
Step 2: Cooking Orange Muffins.Set the oven to heat. 180 degrees. We take special molds for muffins and grease with a piece of butter or vegetable oil. And then put them in about one (1.5) tablespoon of dough. Put bake in the oven 20-25 minutes.
Step 3: Serve the orange muffins.After 25 minutes, we take the finished muffins out of the oven, cool a little. We make aromatic tea or coffee, transfer muffins to a serving dish and you can call households to the table. Enjoy your meal!
- - With one orange you get about 50-70 milliliters of juice.
- - You can also add some vanilla sugar to the orange dough.
- - You can bake whole orange cake, and then cut it into portioned pieces (muffins).