Ingredients for making zucchini fritters
- Zucchini (young) 500 g
- Chicken egg 1 pc.
- Premium wheat flour 0.5 cups
- Salt 0.5 teaspoon spoons
- Greens (dill, parsley), 1 sprig
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Main Ingredients
Inventory:Knife, Cutting board, Plate, Frying pan, Glass, Culinary spatula, Tea spoon, Plate, Grater, Skimmer, Paper napkins
Cooking squash fritters:
Step 1: Prepare the ingredients.For the recipe, it would be nice to use young zucchini or zucchini. The first step is to thoroughly rinse them with running water, and then remove the peel. Cut the zucchini in half and remove the core with the seeds. But that is not all. Now zucchini need to grind with a coarse grater, squeeze the pulp and drain the excess juice. The greens also need to be washed and shaken well afterwards to get rid of excess moisture. Then finely chop the greens with a knife on a cutting board or shear with scissors. The egg needs to be washed, and not just with water, but with a soapy solution, in order to surely remove the harmful bacteria that have accumulated on the shell. On this, our preparation will be finished and you can begin cooking.
Step 2: Prepare the dough for zucchini fritters.Put crushed and squeezed zucchini into a deep plate or bowl, break the egg, add salt and chopped greens. Pour the flour and mix the dough properly. Here I want to note that the amount of flour depends on what the finished pancakes will be. If you like the pancakes are tender and soft, then add 2 tablespoons of flour, if dense and hearty, then 3-4.
Step 3: Cook the squash pancakes.Actually, almost everything is ready for frying fritters, it remains only to heat a small amount of vegetable oil in a frying pan or saucepan. When it begins to gently squash, scoop out a tablespoon of dough and put it on a frying pan. Spread the remaining pancakes, occupying the maximum area of the pan, and fry the zucchini pancakes on both sides until golden within 5-7 minutes. We take out the prepared pancakes with a slotted spoon to remove excess oil. Pancakes can be dried with paper towels for the same purpose, or left as is.
Step 4: Serve the finished squash pancakes.We have prepared an excellent, hearty breakfast or a light dinner. Serve the pancakes hot, with sour cream or sauce. A delicious smell from the kitchen has long convened your household to the table, and therefore Bon appetit!
- - To add a spicy taste to the pancakes, add a couple of cloves of garlic to the dough. You can also serve squash pancakes with creamy garlic sauce.
- - You can complicate both the recipe and the dish by preparing pancakes with filling. The way this is - after you put a spoonful of dough in a frying pan, put on top a piece of cheese and a slice of tomato or cucumber, and on top - another spoonful of squash dough. We also fry on both sides. It turns out very tasty and interesting!
- - In the squash pancakes, you can add any spices to your taste.
- - This dish will appeal to children, even if they do not eat zucchini. This healthy vegetable must be present in the diet.
- - If you follow a diet, but prefer not to consume vegetable oil, I suggest you cook zucchini pancakes in a slow cooker.